Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Bukhara Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Bukhara Airport (BHK)
|Arrivals:||Bukhara Airport (BHK) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Bukhara Airport (BHK) Departures|
Wind: 8.23 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Bukhara Airport.
Bukhara International Airport (IATA: BHK, ICAO: UTSB) is an airport serving Bukhara, the capital city of the Bukhara Region in Uzbekistan.
The airport resides at an elevation of 229 metres (751 ft) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 01/19 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,000 by 45 metres (9,843 ft × 148 ft).
What are the closest Airports to Bukhara Airport (BHK)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Navoi Airport (Navoi, Uzbekistan - 43 miles)
- Turkmenabat Airport (Chardzhou, Turkmenistan - 67 miles)
- Karshi Khanabad Airport (Khanabad, Uzbekistan - 101 miles)
- Sugraly Airport (Zarafshan, Uzbekistan - 128 miles)
- Samarkand Airport (Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 133 miles)
- Mary Airport (Mary, Turkmenistan - 206 miles)
- Sheberghan Airport (Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 223 miles)
- Termez Airport (Termez, Uzbekistan - 232 miles)
- Urgench Airport (Urgench, Uzbekistan - 235 miles)