Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Bishop Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Bishop Airport
|Address:||3425 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI 48507, USA|
|Arrivals:||Bishop Airport (FNT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Bishop Airport (FNT) Departures|
Wind: 3.09 k/h
Pressure: 1003 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Bishop Airport.
Bishop International Airport (IATA: FNT, ICAO: KFNT) is a commercial and general aviation airport located in Flint, Michigan. It is named after banker and General Motors board member Arthur Giles Bishop (April 12, 1851 – January 22, 1944), who donated 220 acres of his farmland for the airport in 1928. The third busiest airport in Michigan, it surpassed competitor MBS International Airport in terms of airline operations in 2002. In 2007, 1,071,238 passengers used Bishop International Airport; in 2011, 938,914 passengers used the airport. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a small hub primary commercial service facility. The airport is currently served by several passenger airlines: Allegiant Air, Southwest Airlines and Delta Air Lines operate mainline service out of the airport, as well as affiliates of Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and American Airlines. Additionally, FedEx Express operates cargo services out of the airport. Accompanying the airlines is fixed-base operator Av Flight that handles both general aviation and airline operations and one flight school. Bishop International Airport is in southwestern Flint, and is surrounded by Flint Township to the north, east and west; and Mundy Township to the south.
What are the closest Airports to Bishop Airport (FNT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Oakland County International Airport (Pontiac, United States - 26 miles)
- MBS Airport (Saginaw, United States - 43 miles)
- Capital Region International Airport (Lansing, United States - 45 miles)
- Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (Ann Arbor, United States - 51 miles)
- Willow Run Airport (Detroit, United States - 51 miles)
- Selfridge Angb Airport (Mount Clemens, United States - 52 miles)
- Gratiot Community Airport (Kamloops, Canada - 53 miles)
- Coleman A. Young Municipal Airport (Detroit, United States - 54 miles)
- Detroit Airport (Detroit, United States - 56 miles)