Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Batumi International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Batumi International Airport (BUS)
|Address:||33 Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, Batumi, Georgia|
|Phone:||+995 422 23 51 00|
|Arrivals:||Batumi International Airport (BUS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Batumi International Airport (BUS) Departures|
Wind: 2.57 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Batumi International Airport.
Alexander Kartveli Batumi International Airport (IATA: BUS, ICAO: UGSB) is an airport located 2 km (1.2 mi) south of Batumi, a city on the Black Sea coast and capital of Adjara, an autonomous republic in southwest Georgia. The airport is 20 km (12 mi) northeast of Hopa, Turkey, and serves as a domestic and international airport for Georgia and northeastern Turkey.
What are the closest Airports to Batumi International Airport (BUS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kopitnari Airport (Kutaisi, Georgia - 60 miles)
- Sukhumi Dranda Airport (Sukhumi, Georgia - 89 miles)
- Trabzon International Airport (Trabzon, Turkey - 104 miles)
- Kars Airport (Kars, Turkey - 108 miles)
- Mestia Queen Tamar Airport (Mestia, Georgia - 115 miles)
- Erzurum International Airport (Erzurum, Turkey - 117 miles)
- Gyumri Shirak Airport (Gyumri, Armenia - 132 miles)
- Stepanavan Airport (Stepanavan, Armenia - 148 miles)
- Sochi Airport (Sochi, Russia - 152 miles)