Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Batken Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Batken Airport
|Arrivals:||Brewarrina Airport (BWQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dirranbandi Airport (DRN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 6.81°C|
Wind: 1.86 k/h
Pressure: 1016.19 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Batken Airport.
Batken International Airport (Kyrgyz: Баткен эл аралык аэропорту, Russian: Баткенский международный аэропорт) (IATA: none (БАТ), ICAO: UAFB) is an international airport serving Batken, the capital of Batken Province (oblast) of Kyrgyzstan. The Russian IATA code for Batken Airport is БАТ.
Batken International Airport started its operations in 1958 as a landing strip. The current runway and terminal were built in 1984. It is a class 3C airport. The runway has a weight limit of 22 tonnes, and has no instrument landing facilities, operating only during daylight hours.
Batken Airport was given international status on April 19, 2014. Customs and border control checks will be installed and the current runway will be extended by 400 meters. There are occasional flights to Osh, Jalal-Abad and even to nearby Isfana.
Closest Airports To ()
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Fergana International Airport (Fergana, Uzbekistan - 53 miles)
- Khudzhand Airport (Khudzhand, Tajikistan - 61 miles)
- Namangan Airport (Namangan, Uzbekistan - 75 miles)
- Andizhan Airport (Andizhan, Uzbekistan - 90 miles)
- Osh Airport (Osh, Kyrgyzstan - 110 miles)
- Tashkent East Airport (Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 115 miles)
- Tashkent Yuzhny Airport (Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 117 miles)
- Dushanbe Airport (Dushanbe, Tajikistan - 150 miles)
- Kulob Airport (Kulyab, Tajikistan - 153 miles)