Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Balti International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Balti International Airport (BZY)
|Arrivals:||Balti International Airport (BZY) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Balti International Airport (BZY) Departures|
Wind: 1.44 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Balti International Airport.
Bălți International Airport (IATA: BZY, ICAO: LUBL), formerly known as Bălți-Leadoveni International Airport, is one of the two airports serving the city of Bălți, Moldova. Located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) north of the city center, in the northern part of the country, it is the second largest airport of Moldova, servicing cargo and charter flights. Another airport in the area, Bălți City Airport, located within the city limits, is primarily used for emergency interventions of regional importance.
What are the closest Airports to Balti International Airport (BZY)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Mărculeşti International Airport (Mărculeşti, Moldova - 20 miles)
- Iaşi Airport (Iasi, Romania - 46 miles)
- Suceava Stefan cel Mare Airport (Suceava, Romania - 67 miles)
- Chisinau Airport (Chisinau, Moldova - 83 miles)
- Chernivtsi International Airport (Chernovtsk, Ukraine - 88 miles)
- George Enescu International Airport (Bacau, Romania - 100 miles)
- Vinnytsia/Gavyryshivka Airport (Vinnitsa, Ukraine - 104 miles)
- Tiraspol Airport (Tiraspol, Moldova - 109 miles)
- Khmelnytskyi Airport (Khmeinitskiy, Ukraine - 112 miles)