Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Atyrau Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Atyrau Airport (GUW)
|Arrivals:||Atyrau Airport (GUW) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Atyrau Airport (GUW) Departures|
Wind: 1 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Atyrau Airport.
ATMA Atyrau Airport (Kazakh: Атырау халықаралық әуежайы, Russian: Международный аэропорт Атырау) (IATA: GUW, ICAO: UATG) is an airport located 8 km (5.0 mi) northwest of Atyrau, Kazakhstan. It is the lowest commercial airport in the world at 22 m (72 ft) below sea level.
What are the closest Airports to Atyrau Airport (GUW)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Astrakhan Airport (Astrakhan, Russia - 191 miles)
- Aktau Airport (Aktau, Kazakhstan - 228 miles)
- Uralsk Airport (Uralsk, Kazakhstan - 279 miles)
- Aktobe Airport (Aktyubinsk, Kazakhstan - 321 miles)
- Orenburg Central Airport (Orenburg, Russia - 358 miles)
- Volgograd International Airport (Volgograd, Russia - 359 miles)
- Elista Airport (Elista, Russia - 361 miles)
- Lebyazhye Air Base (Kamyshin, Russia - 362 miles)
- Uytash Airport (Makhachkala, Russia - 365 miles)