Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Asheville Regional Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Asheville Regional Airport
|Address:||Terminal Dr, Fletcher, NC 28732, USA|
|Arrivals:||Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Asheville Regional Airport.
Asheville Regional Airport (IATA: AVL, ICAO: KAVL, FAA LID: AVL) is a Class C airport near Interstate 26 near the town of Fletcher, 9 miles (14 km) south of Asheville, in the U.S. state of North Carolina. It is owned by the City of Asheville. In 2015 it served an all-time record number of passengers for the airport, 787,037, an increase of 4% over 2014.
It opened in 1961, replacing the airport at 35.439°N 82.481°W / 35.439; -82.481.
What are the closest Airports to Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Greenville Spartanburg Airport (Greenville, United States - 42 miles)
- Greenville Downtown Airport (Greenville, United States - 42 miles)
- Donaldson Center Airport (Greenville, United States - 48 miles)
- Oconee County Regional Airport (Clemson, United States - 56 miles)
- Foothills Regional Airport (Morganton, United States - 58 miles)
- Anderson Regional Airport (Andersen, United States - 66 miles)
- Hickory Regional Airport (Hickory, United States - 68 miles)
- Tri-Cities Tennessee Airport (BRISTOL, United States - 72 miles)
- Toccoa Airport – R.G. Letourneau Field (Toccoa, United States - 72 miles)