Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Appleton Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Appleton Airport
|Address:||W6390 Challenger Dr, Appleton, WI 54914, USA|
|Arrivals:||Appleton Airport (ATW) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Appleton Airport (ATW) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Appleton Airport.
Appleton International Airport (IATA: ATW, ICAO: KATW, FAA LID: ATW), formerly Outagamie County Regional Airport, is an airport located in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States, just west of Appleton in the town of Greenville. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a non-hub primary commercial service facility. It is the fourth-busiest commercial airport in Wisconsin in terms of passengers served.
It is the main base of privately owned regional airline Air Wisconsin and was the original home of Midwest Airlines. Midwest Airlines grew out of Kimberly-Clark subsidiary K-C Aviation, which was sold in 1998 to Gulfstream Aerospace, which retains a major facility at the airport, focusing on maintenance and interior completions.
The airport also attracts people heading back and forth between the EAA’s AirVenture, Air Academy and other programs in nearby Oshkosh. Appleton International is also used for people heading to events at Lambeau Field in nearby Green Bay, most popularly Green Bay Packers games.
What are the closest Airports to Appleton Airport (ATW)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Wittman Regional Airport (Oshkosh, United States - 19 miles)
- Austin Straubel Airport (Green Bay, United States - 25 miles)
- Waupaca Municipal Airport (Waupaca, United States - 25 miles)
- Fond du Lac County Airport (Fond du Lac, United States - 34 miles)
- Sheboygan County Memorial Airport (Sheboygan, United States - 47 miles)
- Stevens Point Municipal Airport (Stevens Point, United States - 54 miles)
- Alexander Field South Wood County Airport (Wisconsin Rapids, United States - 66 miles)
- Central Wisconsin Airport (Wassau, United States - 67 miles)
- Wausau Downtown Airport (Wausau, United States - 71 miles)