Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Andahuaylas Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Andahuaylas Airport (ANS)
|Phone:||+51 83 422619|
|Arrivals:||Andahuaylas Airport (ANS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Andahuaylas Airport (ANS) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 12.7°C |
Wind: 3.56 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Andahuaylas Airport.
Andahuaylas Airport (IATA: ANS, ICAO: SPHY) is a high-elevation airport serving Andahuaylas, Peru. It is an important airport in the Apurímac Region as being the only one with scheduled commercial flights. It is operated by the civil government. Apart from its scheduled flights, it also has many charter flights.
The airport is 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southeast of Andahuaylas, and sits on a mesa above the Chumbao River, which continues north and west into the town. There is high terrain in all quadrants.
The Andahuaylas VOR-DME (Ident: AND) is located 1.6 nautical miles (3.0 km) west of airport midfield. The Andahuaylas non-directional beacon (Ident: AND) is located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Andahuaylas Airport (ANS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (Ayacucho, Peru - 69 miles)
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (Cuzco, Peru - 96 miles)
- Maria Reiche Neuman Airport (Nazca, Peru - 134 miles)
- Soure Airport (Soure, Brazil - 189 miles)
- Capitán FAP Renán Elías Olivera International Airport (Pisco, Peru - 193 miles)
- Francisco Carle Airport (Jauja, Peru - 196 miles)
- Teniente General Gerardo Pérez Pinedo Airport (Atalaya, Peru - 208 miles)
- Rodríguez Ballón International Airport (Arequipa, Peru - 217 miles)
- Capitán FAP Leonardo Alvariño Herr Airport (San Ramon, Peru - 224 miles)