Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport
|Arrivals:||Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (CUZ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (CUZ) Departures|
Wind: 0.41 k/h
Pressure: 1024 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport.
Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (IATA: CUZ, ICAO: SPZO) is an international airport located in the city of Cusco, in southeastern Peru. Cusco, a principal tourist attraction in Latin America, receives various domestic flights as well as some international flights. Its runways are completely paved. Currently, it operates at limited capacity due to its precarious location near the city’s center. Despite these limitations, the airport has consistently ranked as Peru’s second most important air terminal, handling 2,308,110 national and international passengers in 2013, as reported by CORPAC.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (CUZ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Andahuaylas Airport (Andahuaylas, Peru - 95 miles)
- Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (Ayacucho, Peru - 155 miles)
- Inca Manco Capac International Airport (Juliaca, Peru - 179 miles)
- Padre Aldamiz International Airport (Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 194 miles)
- Rodríguez Ballón International Airport (Arequipa, Peru - 195 miles)
- Maria Reiche Neuman Airport (Nazca, Peru - 221 miles)
- Iberia Airport (Iberia, Peru - 222 miles)
- Teniente General Gerardo Pérez Pinedo Airport (Atalaya, Peru - 230 miles)
- Soure Airport (Soure, Brazil - 240 miles)