Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Toledo Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Toledo Airport (TOL)
|Address:||11013 Airport Hwy #11, Swanton, OH 43558, USA|
|Arrivals:||Toledo Airport (TOW) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Toledo Airport (TOW) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 19°C|
Wind: 10.3 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Toledo Airport.
Toledo Express Airport (IATA: TOL, ICAO: KTOL, FAA LID: TOL) is a joint civil-military airport in Swanton and Monclova townships 10 mi (16 km) to the west of Toledo in western Lucas County, Ohio, United States. The airport opened in 1955 as a replacement to then Toledo Municipal Airport located southeast of Toledo. TOL is near the crossing of State Route 2 and Interstate 80/90 (Ohio Turnpike Exit 52).
TOL is used by passenger and cargo airlines, general aviation, and is home to the Ohio Air National Guard’s 180th Fighter Wing. The airport is a secondary airport for Detroit Metropolitan – Wayne County Airport and the surrounding region, including as a primary diversion point for aircraft arriving at Detroit Metropolitan Airport. The airport is operated by the Toledo–Lucas County Port Authority on a lease agreement from the City of Toledo. The airport also serves as headquarters and ground cargo hub for BX Solutions.
In 2015, Toledo Express recorded its third straight year of passenger growth reaching 179,911.
Toledo Airport Duty Free Shops
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- Gift Shops
- The Food Court
- The Bar
Closest Airports To Toledo Airport (TOW)
Here are the 10 closest airports to Toledo Airport.
- Cascavel Airport (Cascavel, Brazil - 25 miles)
- Umuarama Airport (Umuarama, Brazil - 66 miles)
- Itaipú Airport (Itaipu, Paraguay - 76 miles)
- Cataratas International Airport (Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 80 miles)
- Cataratas Del Iguazú International Airport (Iguazu Falls, Argentina - 87 miles)
- Guarani International Airport (Ciudad del Este, Paraguay - 89 miles)
- Francisco Beltrão Airport (Francisco Beltrao, Brazil - 103 miles)
- El Dorado Airport (El Dorado, Argentina - 130 miles)
- Regional de Maringá – Sílvio Nane Junior Airport (Maringa, Brazil - 136 miles)