Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport (FOR)
|Address:||Av. Senador Carlos Jereissati, 3000 - Serrinha, Fortaleza - CE, 60741-900, Brazil|
|Phone:||+55 85 3392-1200|
|Arrivals:||Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport (FOR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport (FOR) Departures|
Wind: 7.2 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
3.7 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport (IATA: FOR, ICAO: SBFZ) is the airport serving Fortaleza, Brazil. It is named after Euclides Pinto Martins (1892–1924) a Ceará-born aviator, who in 1922 was one of the pioneers of the air-link between New York and Rio de Janeiro. It is operated by Infraero. Some of its facilities are shared with the Fortaleza Air Force Base of the Brazilian Air Force.
- Chilli Beans
- Sun Pe
- Fly Importados
- Super Kids
- Happy Sell
- Mania de Fotografar
- Barco do Pirata
What are the closest Airports to Pinto Martins – Fortaleza Airport (FOR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sobral Airport (Sobral, Brazil - 125 miles)
- Dix-Sept Rosado Airport (Mocord, Brazil - 127 miles)
- Iguatu Airport (Iguatu, Brazil - 185 miles)
- Prefeito Doutor João Silva Filho Airport (Parnaiba, Brazil - 229 miles)
- Orlando Bezerra de Menezes Airport (Juazeiro Do Norte, Brazil - 243 miles)
- Governador Aluízio Alves Airport (Natal, Brazil - 257 miles)
- Presidente João Suassuna Airport (Campina Grande, Brazil - 302 miles)
- Picos Airport (Picos, Brazil - 306 miles)
- Senador Petrônio Portela Airport (Teresina, Brazil - 308 miles)