Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Lille Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Lille Airport
|Address:||Route de l'Aéroport, 59810 Lesquin, France|
|Phone:||+33 891 67 32 10|
|Arrivals:||Lille Airport (LIL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Lille Airport (LIL) Departures|
Wind: 0.45 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Lille Airport.
Lille Airport (French: Aéroport de Lille) (IATA: LIL, ICAO: LFQQ) is an airport located in Lesquin, 7 km (4 mi) south-southeast of Lille, a city in northern France. It is also known as Lille-Lesquin Airport or Lesquin Airport. Lille is the principal city of the Lille Métropole, the capital of the Nord-Pas de Calais region and the prefecture of the Nord department.
The airport is 15 minutes from the city centre of Lille. It is the 12th busiest French airport in number of passengers: around 970,000 passengers in 2001 and 1,397,637 passengers in 2012. In terms of shipping, it ranks fourth, with almost 38,000 tonnes of freight which pass through each year.
What are the closest Airports to Lille Airport (LIL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Lille/Marcq-en-Baroeul Airport (Marcq En Baroeul, France - 9 miles)
- Wevelgem Airport (Kortrijk-vevelgem, Belgium - 18 miles)
- Merville-Calonne Airport (Merville, France - 20 miles)
- Valenciennes-Denain Airport (Valenciennes, France - 23 miles)
- Cambrai-Épinoy (BA 103) Air Base (Cambrai, France - 24 miles)
- Chièvres Air Base (Chievres, Belgium - 33 miles)
- Koksijde Air Base (Koksijde, Belgium - 41 miles)
- Ursel Air Base (Ursel, Belgium - 44 miles)
- Albert-Bray Airport (Albert, France - 44 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Lille Airport
If you are travelling to France from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Lille Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Lille Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering France from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods