Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Abruzzo Airport duty free shopping.
About Abruzzo Airport (PSR)
|Address:||Via Tiburtina Km 229,100, 65131 Pescara PE, Italy|
|Phone:||+39 895 898 9512|
|Arrivals:||Pescara International Airport (PSR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Pescara International Airport (PSR) Departures|
Wind: 2.57 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.Been to Abruzzo Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Abruzzo Airport (IATA: PSR, ICAO: LIBP) is an airport located near Pescara, Italy. It is located approximately 4 km (2.5 miles) from the centre of Pescara, about 180 km (112 miles) from Rome, a 2-hour drive by car on a motorway across the Appennine mountains. It is the only international airport in the Abruzzo region. Open to civilian traffic since 1996, it has seen a steady increase in the number of transit passengers over the years, mainly due to a growth in low-cost airlines and flights.
- Ristorante Concorde – Ristorante à la Carte
- Freccia Self Service Piper – Ristorante self service
- Freccia Bar D’Angelo
- Freccia ITALIANCASE IMMOBILIARE
- Freccia Pingue – Vini e Prodotti tipici
- Freccia Cerrano tour
What are the closest Airports to Abruzzo Airport (PSR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Guidonia Air Base (Guidonia, Italy - 80 miles)
- Latina Air Base (Latina, Italy - 90 miles)
- Marche Airport (Ancona, Italy - 92 miles)
- Urbe Airport (Rome, Italy - 93 miles)
- Ciampino Airport (Rome, Italy - 93 miles)
- Grazzanise Airport (Grazzanise, Italy - 95 miles)
- Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi – Umbria International Airport (Perugia, Italy - 96 miles)
- Foggia Gino Lisa” Airport” (Foggia, Italy - 98 miles)
- Amendola Air Base (Amendola, Italy - 101 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Abruzzo Airport
If you are travelling to Italy from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Abruzzo Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Abruzzo Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Italy from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods