Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Walvis Bay Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Walvis Bay Airport
|Address:||Namib-Naukluft National Park, Walvis Bay, Namibia|
|Phone:||+264 64 271 100|
|Arrivals:||Walvis Bay Airport (WVB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Walvis Bay Airport (WVB) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 19.29°C|
Wind: 2.6 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Walvis Bay Airport.
Walvis Bay Airport (IATA: WVB, ICAO: FYWB) is an airport serving Walvis Bay, a town in the Erongo Region of Namibia. The airport is about 15 km (9 mi) east of the town.
The airport resides at an elevation of 299 feet (91 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 09/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,500 by 30 metres (11,483 ft × 98 ft).
Since 2007, the airport has received upgrades to air traffic control equipment, instrument landing systems, and runway lighting, as well as a runway extension at both ends. The Walvis Bay VOR-DME (Ident: WBV) and non-directional beacon (Ident: WB) are located on the field.
Closest Airports To (WVB)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Swakopmund Airport (Swakopmund, Namibia - 23 miles)
- Arandis Airport (Arandis, Namibia - 42 miles)
- Eros Airport (Windhoek, Namibia - 157 miles)
- Hosea Kutako International Airport (Windhoek, Namibia - 184 miles)
- Mariental Airport (Mariental, Namibia - 235 miles)
- Luderitz Airport (Luderitz, Namibia - 259 miles)
- Okaukuejo Airport (Okaukuejo, Namibia - 277 miles)
- Grootfontein Airport (Grootfontein, Namibia - 325 miles)
- Keetmanshoop Airport (Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 326 miles)