Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Vitebsk Vostochny Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (VTB)
|Address:||Viciebsk 210035, Belarus|
|Phone:||+375 212 47-03-25|
|Arrivals:||Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (VTB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (VTB) Departures|
Wind: 2.15 k/h
Pressure: 1007 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Vitebsk Vostochny Airport.
Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (Belarusian: Аэрапорт Віцебск (Усходні), Russian: Аэропорт Витебск Восточный) (also known as Vitebsk Southeast Airport) (IATA: VTB, ICAO: UMII) is an airport serving Vitebsk in Belarus. It is located 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) southeast of the city. It accommodates small aircraft up to the size of Tupolev Tu-154 and can also accommodate Il-76.
What are the closest Airports to Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (VTB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Smolensk North Airport (Smolensk, Russia - 70 miles)
- Mogilev Airport (Mogilev, Belarus - 82 miles)
- Velikiye Luki Airport (Velikiye Luki, Russia - 87 miles)
- Minsk National Airport (Minsk 2, Belarus - 128 miles)
- Borovaya Airfield (Minsk, Belarus - 136 miles)
- Minsk 1 Airport (Minsk, Belarus - 144 miles)
- Babruisk Air Base (Babruisk, Belarus - 148 miles)
- Daugavpils Intrenational Airport (Daugavpils, Latvia - 153 miles)
- Gomel Airport (Gomel, Belarus - 182 miles)