Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Villa Garzón Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Villa Garzón Airport (VGZ)
|Address:||Villagarzón, Putumayo, Colombia|
|Phone:||+57 311 2546898|
|Arrivals:||Villa Garzón Airport (VGZ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Villa Garzón Airport (VGZ) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 20.74°C |
Wind: 1.31 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Villa Garzón Airport.
Villa Garzón Airport (IATA: VGZ, ICAO: SKVG) is an airport serving Villa Garzón, a town in the Putumayo Department of Colombia, also serving the town of Mocoa. The airport is 5 kilometres (3 mi) south of Villa Garzón.
The Orito non-directional beacon (Ident: ORI) is located 22.6 nautical miles (42 km) southwest of the airport. The Pasto VOR-DME (Ident: PSO) is located 48.2 nautical miles (89 km) west-northwest of Villa Garzón Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Villa Garzón Airport (VGZ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Tres De Mayo Airport (Puerto Asis, Colombia - 34 miles)
- Antonio Narino Airport (Pasto, Colombia - 55 miles)
- Pitalito Airport (Pitalito, Colombia - 71 miles)
- San Luis Airport (Ipiales, Colombia - 74 miles)
- Teniente Coronel Luis a Mantilla Airport (Tulcan, Ecuador - 77 miles)
- Tarapoa Airport (Tarapoa, Ecuador - 78 miles)
- Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport (Florencia, Colombia - 83 miles)
- Tres Esquinas Air Base (Tres Esquinas, Colombia - 96 miles)
- Guillermo León Valencia Airport (Popayan, Colombia - 102 miles)