Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Victoria Falls International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA)
|Address:||A8, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe|
|Phone:||+263 13 44428|
|Arrivals:||Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA) Departures|
Wind: 1.1 k/h
Pressure: 1025 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Victoria Falls International Airport.
Victoria Falls Airport (IATA: VFA, ICAO: FVFA) is an international airport serving the Victoria Falls tourism industry, and is 18 kilometres (11 mi) south of the town of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
In April 2013, Exim Bank of China had provided a $150 million loan to build the airport’s new runway, taxiways and a new terminal to increase the airport’s capacity from 500,000 to 1.7million passengers annually.
The airport operates 12 hours per day, with immigration and customs services available during operating hours. It offers airport facilities and services, including aircraft parking, cargo and passenger handling, refuelling, weather information, restaurants, and duty-free shops.banking facilities. The airport has shuttle services to hotels and other places in town. There is a variety of tour operators and car rentals. The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority also happens to have an office stationed on the premises to assist all travellers who have any sort of challenge.
The Victoria Falls VOR-DME (Ident: VFA) is located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Spray View Airport (Spray View, Zimbabwe - 12 miles)
- Livingstone Airport (Livingstone, Zambia - 19 miles)
- Kasane Airport (Kasane, Botswana - 48 miles)
- Hwange National Park Airport (Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe - 86 miles)
- Katima Mulilo Airport (Mpacha, Namibia - 114 miles)
- Khwai River Lodge Airport (Khwai River, Botswana - 153 miles)
- Sua Pan Airport (Sowa, Botswana - 171 miles)
- Bumi Airport (Bumi Hills, Zimbabwe - 188 miles)
- Camp Okavango Airport (Okavango Delta, Botswana - 192 miles)