Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for VC Bird Airport Duty Free shopping.
About VC Bird Airport (ANU)
|Address:||Pavilion Dr, Osbourn, Antigua and Barbuda|
|Country:||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Arrivals:||VC Bird Airport (ANU) Arrivals|
|Departures:||VC Bird Airport (ANU) Departures|
Wind: 2.24 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review VC Bird Airport.
V. C. Bird International Airport (IATA: ANU, ICAO: TAPA) is an international airport located on the island of Antigua, 8 km (5.0 mi) northeast of St. John’s, the capital of Antigua and Barbuda.
The new terminal became operational on August 26, 2015. All flights operate from the new facility. The terminal covers 23,000 square meters (247,570 square feet), with four jet bridges, modern security screening facilities, up-to-date passenger processing and monitoring facilities, and a CCTV security system. It contains 46 check in counters, 15 self-check in kiosks, 5 baggage carousels, mini food court, multiple VIP lounges, bank, retail stores, first class lounges, restaurants, and other facilities. Other improvements included a newly constructed car park; parallel to the old terminal, along with other airport offices.
What Duty Free Shops & Restaurants are at VC Bird Airport?
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
Bargain Center CafeGeneral268-481-5115
What are the closest Airports to VC Bird Airport (ANU)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Codrington Airport (Codrington, Antigua and Barbuda - 35 miles)
- John A. Osborne Airport (Geralds, Montserrat - 36 miles)
- Vance W. Amory International Airport (Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis - 53 miles)
- Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (Basse Terre, Saint Kitts and Nevis - 62 miles)
- Pointe-à-Pitre Airport (Pointe-a-pitre, Guadeloupe - 63 miles)
- St-François Airport (St-François, Guadeloupe - 70 miles)
- La Désirade Airport (Grande Anse, Guadeloupe - 75 miles)
- Baillif Airport (Basse Terre, Guadeloupe - 78 miles)
- F. D. Roosevelt Airport (Oranjestad, Netherlands Antilles - 82 miles)