Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Tuzla International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Tuzla International Airport (TZL)
|Address:||Dubrave Gornje 75273, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Phone:||+387 35 302-400|
|Weather|| Temperature: -3°C|
Wind: 0.5 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
3.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.Been to Tuzla International Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Tuzla International Airport (Bosnian: Međunarodni aerodrom Tuzla/Међународни аеродром Тузла; Croatian: Međunarodna zračna luka Tuzla) (IATA: TZL, ICAO: LQTZ) is an airport near Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Tuzla International Airport is second largest airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina, right after Sarajevo International Airport. The airport is known as a low cost airline hub of Bosnia and Herzegovina, since is used from people from whole Bosnia and Herzegovina and travelers from neighboring countries Croatia and Serbia. The airport is a civilian airport and a military airbase.
Tuzla International Airport Duty Free Shops
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- Duty Free Shop
Perfumes and cosmetic products, of reknown brands as: Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, YSL, Kenzo, Givenchy, Guerlain, Paco Rabanne and many others;
- Domestic products
- Tobacco products
- Confectionery products
- Alcoholic beverages
Closest Airports To (TZL)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sarajevo Airport (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 48 miles)
- Osijek Airport (Osijek, Croatia - 69 miles)
- Osijek-Čepin Airfield (Cepin, Croatia - 75 miles)
- Banja Luka International Airport (Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 77 miles)
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (Belgrade, Serbia - 82 miles)
- Batajnica Air Base (Batajnica, Serbia - 82 miles)
- Mostar International Airport (Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 92 miles)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (Pécs-Pogány, Hungary - 108 miles)
- Őcsény Airport (Ocseny, Hungary - 128 miles)