Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Trabzon International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Trabzon International Airport (TZX)
|Phone:||+90 462 328 09 40|
|Arrivals:||Trabzon International Airport (TZX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Trabzon International Airport (TZX) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 14°C |
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Trabzon International Airport.
Trabzon Airport (IATA: TZX, ICAO: LTCG) is an airport near the city of Trabzon in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey. The airport opened in 1957. In 2009, it served 1,596,905 passengers, of which most (95%) were on domestic routes. In 2009, Trabzon Airport ranked 9th for total passenger traffic, and 7th for domestic traffic among airports in Turkey.
What are the closest Airports to Trabzon International Airport (TZX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Erzincan Airport (Erzincan, Turkey - 90 miles)
- Erzurum International Airport (Erzurum, Turkey - 102 miles)
- Batumi International Airport (Batumi, Georgia - 103 miles)
- Sukhumi Dranda Airport (Sukhumi, Georgia - 146 miles)
- Kopitnari Airport (Kutaisi, Georgia - 160 miles)
- Elazığ Airport (Elazig, Turkey - 167 miles)
- Samsun Çarşamba Airport (Samsun, Turkey - 168 miles)
- Sochi Airport (Sochi, Russia - 170 miles)
- Sivas Nuri Demirağ Airport (Sivas, Turkey - 174 miles)