Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Tata Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Tata Airport (LEK)
|Arrivals:||Tata Airport (LEK) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Tata Airport (LEK) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.59°C |
Wind: 0.98 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Tata Airport.
Tata Airport (IATA: LEK, ICAO: GULB) is an airport serving Labé in Guinea.
The airport was formerly paved, but is now entirely grass/dirt due to plans to repave the entire runway that never occurred.
The Labe non-directional beacon (Ident: LB) is located on the field.
There are currently no scheduled passenger flights to Labé, but the airport received passengers up until the mid-2000s through regional carriers: Air Guinee and Union des Transports Africains (West Coast Airways).
What are the closest Airports to Tata Airport (LEK)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kédougou Airport (Kedougou, Senegal - 86 miles)
- Fria Airport (Fira, Guinea - 110 miles)
- Faranah Airport (Faranah, Guinea - 136 miles)
- Conakry International Airport (Conakry, Guinea - 151 miles)
- Kawass Airport (Kamsar, Guinea - 160 miles)
- Tambacounda Airport (Tambacounda, Senegal - 190 miles)
- Cufar Airport (Cufar, Guinea-Bissau - 196 miles)
- Lungi International Airport (Freetown, Sierra Leone - 197 miles)
- Yengema Airport (Yengema, Sierra Leone - 206 miles)