Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Tallinn Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Tallinn Airport (TLL)
|Address:||Lennujaama tee 12, Lennujaama tee 12, 11101 Tallinn, Estonia|
|Phone:||+372 605 8888|
|Arrivals:||Tallinn Airport (TLL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Tallinn Airport (TLL) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: -0.57°C|
Wind: 3.1 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
4.1 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Tallinn Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Tallinn Airport (Estonian: Tallinna lennujaam, IATA: TLL, ICAO: EETN) or Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport (Estonian: Lennart Meri Tallinna lennujaam) is the largest airport in Estonia and serves as a hub for the national airline Nordica, as well as the secondary hub for AirBaltic. It was also the home base of the now defunct national airline Estonian Air. Tallinn Airport is open to both domestic and international flights. It is located 2.7 nautical miles (5.0 km; 3.1 mi) southeast of the centre of Tallinn on the eastern shore of Lake Ülemiste. It was formerly known as Ülemiste Airport.
The airport has a single asphalt-concrete runway, 08/26, that is 3,070 m × 45 m (10,072 ft × 148 ft) and large enough to handle wide-bodied aircraft such as the Boeing 747, five taxiways and fourteen terminal gates. Since 29 March 2009 the airport is officially known as Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, in honour of the leader of the Estonian independence movement and second President of Estonia Lennart Meri.
The airport has also been used for military purposes. It has served as an interceptor aircraft base, being home to the 384th Interceptor Aircraft Regiment (384 IAP), which operated MiG-23P aircraft.
Tallinn Airport Duty Free Shops & Restaurants
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- ChiffonierGeneral+372 51 40 208Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Next to Gate 3.
- Euroshop Last Minute Tax FreeGeneral+372 605 8341Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Between Gate 6 and Gate 8.
- Euroshop Tax FreeGeneral+372 605 8341Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Right after the security control.
- Euroshop non-Schengen Tax FreeGeneral+372 605 8341Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.In the Non-Schengen flights area next to Gate 13.
- Goods of EstoniaGeneral+372 56 976 412Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Right after the security control.
- Goods of Estonia Non-SchengenGeneral+372 56 976 412Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.In the Non-Schengen flights area
- Kalev Candy and Toy StoreGeneral+372 55 927 258Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Between Gate 3 and Gate 5.
- Klick DigistoreGeneral+372 58 550 484Every day 5.00–18.00Right after the security control.
- PharmacyGeneral+372 605 8050Mon-Fri 9.00-19.00Between the security check and the Tax Free shop.
- R-Kiosk at public areaGeneral+372 53 358 812Mon-Fri 6.00–24.00 Sat 7.00–21.30 and Sun 8.00–24.00In the open area at the city end of the terminal.
- R-Kiosk in the secure zoneGeneral+372 605 8060Every day from 40 minutes before the first departure until the last plane leaves.Between the security control and Gate 1.
- SockdrawerGeneral+372 55 513 706Every day 5.00–21.00Right after the security control.
- Wine Shop RosinGeneral+372 55 927 258Every day from 9.00 until the last plain leaves.Between Gate 7 and Gate 9.
Closest Airports To (TLL)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Tallinn Linnahall Heliport (Tallinn, Estonia - 4 miles)
- Ämari Air Base (Armari Air Force Base, Estonia - 24 miles)
- Hernesaari Heliport (Helsinki, Finland - 51 miles)
- Helsinki Malmi Airport (Helsinki, Finland - 59 miles)
- Helsinki Airport (Helsinki, Finland - 63 miles)
- Nummela Airport (Nummela, Finland - 66 miles)
- Hanko Airport (Hanko, Finland - 68 miles)
- Pärnu Airport (Parnu, Estonia - 70 miles)
- Kärdla Airport (Kardla, Estonia - 77 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Tallinn Airport
If you are travelling to Estonia from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Tallinn Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Tallinn Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Estonia from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods