Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Stary Oskol Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Stary Oskol Airport (UUOS)
|Address:||ul. Letnaya, 1, Staryy Oskol, Belgorodskaya oblast', Russia, 309506|
|Phone:||+7 472 522-58-38|
|Arrivals:||Brewarrina Airport (BWQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dirranbandi Airport (DRN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 0.36°C|
Wind: 4.21 k/h
Pressure: 994.68 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Stary Oskol Airport.
Stary Oskol Airport (also given as Staryy Oskol) (ICAO: UUOS) is an airport in Russia located 6 km northwest of Stary Oskol. It is a small civilian airport with a 1,800-metre (5,900 ft) runway.
The airport’s runway is designated 04/22 and measures 1,798 metres (5,899 ft). The airport can handle 30 passengers per hour, and it has parking spaces for four medium-range aircraft.
Beginning 6 March 2017, the airline Kompas, a subsidiary of Vologda Aviation Enterprise, will fly three times a week between Stary Oskol and Moscow’s Vnukovo International Airport. The decision to introduce service came after a meeting between Kompas, Stary Oskol Airport officials and the Oskol Region Administration.
Closest Airports To ()
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kursk East Airport (Kursk, Russia - 69 miles)
- Belgorod International Airport (Belgorod, Russia - 70 miles)
- Voronezh International Airport (Voronezh, Russia - 71 miles)
- Kharkiv Airport (Kharkov, Ukraine - 117 miles)
- Lipetsk Airport (Lipetsk, Russia - 120 miles)
- Oryol Yuzhny Airport (Oakley, United States - 133 miles)
- Kramatorsk Airport (Kramatorsk, Ukraine - 181 miles)
- Donskoye Airport (Tambow, Russia - 186 miles)
- Suprunovka Airport (Poltava, Ukraine - 194 miles)