Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (ATQ)
|Address:||Ajnala Rd, Rajasansi, Amritsar, Punjab 143101, India|
|Phone:||+91 183 221 4118|
|Arrivals:||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (ATQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (ATQ) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1002 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport.
Sri Guru Ram Das Jee Airport (IATA: ATQ, ICAO: VIAR) named after Guru Ram Das, the fourth Sikh Guru and the founder of Amritsar city, is an international airport about 11 kilometres (7 mi) northwest of the city of Amritsar, India. It is located on the Amritsar-Ajnala Road, near the village of Raja Sansi. Besides Amritsar, the airport serves neighbouring areas of Punjab, Western districts of Himachal Pradesh and Southern districts of Jammu and Kashmir. The new integrated terminal has doubled the capacity of the old terminal. There are 11 domestic and 7 international flights from this airport.
What are the closest Airports to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (ATQ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Alama Iqbal International Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 27 miles)
- Walton Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 30 miles)
- Sialkot Airport (Sialkot, Pakistan - 62 miles)
- Jammu Airport (Jammu, India - 68 miles)
- Ludhiana Airport (Ludhiaha, India - 90 miles)
- Kangra Airport (Kangra, India - 91 miles)
- Okara Cantonment Airstrip (Okara, Pakistan - 109 miles)
- Faisalabad International Airport (Faisalabad, Pakistan - 109 miles)
- Bhagatanwala Airport (Bhagtanwala, Pakistan - 111 miles)