Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sohar Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sohar Airport (OHS)
|Phone:||+968 9773 0224|
|Arrivals:||Sohar Airport (OHS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sohar Airport (OHS) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 20°C|
Wind: 0.86 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Sohar Airport.
Sohar International Airport is an international airport situated in the wilayat of Sohar in Al Batinah Region of Oman. A temporary airport was opened on 18 November 2014 before the completion of the passenger terminal building. Sohar airport was opened by Dr Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Salim Al Futaisi, minister of Transport and Communications, as part of 44th National Day celebrations in November 2014, and Oman Air operated an inaugural flight to mark the official opening. International flights to and from Sohar Airport commenced in July 2017.
Closest Airports To (OHS)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Fujairah International Airport (Fujeirah, United Arab Emirates - 54 miles)
- Al Ain International Airport (Al Ain, United Arab Emirates - 65 miles)
- Al Minhad Air Base (Minhad AB, United Arab Emirates - 90 miles)
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates - 95 miles)
- Sharjah Airport (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 95 miles)
- Al Maktoum Airport (Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 98 miles)
- Dubai Airport (Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 99 miles)
- Muscat International Airport (Muscat, Oman - 118 miles)
- Abu Dhabi Airport (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 124 miles)