Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sialkot Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sialkot Airport (SKT)
|Address:||Airport Road, Sialkot، Pakistan|
|Phone:||+92 52 111 742 575|
|Arrivals:||Sialkot Airport (SKT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sialkot Airport (SKT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 27°C |
Wind: 4.77 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Sialkot Airport.
Sialkot International Airport (IATA: SKT, ICAO: OPST) is situated 14 km (8.7 mi) west of Sialkot in the Sialkot District of Pakistan. It has the distinction of being the first privately owned public airport in Pakistan and South Asia. Before the completion of the new green field Islamabad International Airport, it also had the longest runway in Pakistan.
Approximately 1,000,000 travellers from Sialkot and adjacent areas are expected to benefit from this international airport each year.
Sialkot international airport is slated to be the hub for the newly established AirSial airline with air operations beginning in December 2017. It commenced Domestic and International operations on 30 November 2007.
What are the closest Airports to Sialkot Airport (SKT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Jammu Airport (Jammu, India - 30 miles)
- Mangla Airport (Mangla, Pakistan - 55 miles)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport (Amritsar, India - 63 miles)
- Alama Iqbal International Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 70 miles)
- Walton Airport (Lahore, Pakistan - 72 miles)
- Bhagatanwala Airport (Bhagtanwala, Pakistan - 89 miles)
- Rawalakot Airport (Rawala Kot, Pakistan - 96 miles)
- Sheikh ul Alam Airport (Srinagar, India - 103 miles)
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport (Islamabad, Pakistan - 104 miles)