Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Shimojishima Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Shimojishima Airport (SHI)
|Address:||Sawada-1727 Irabu, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0507, Japan|
|Arrivals:||Shimojishima Airport (SHI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Shimojishima Airport (SHI) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.8°C |
Wind: 3.44 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Shimojishima Airport.
Shimojishima Airport (下地島空港 Shimojishima Kūkō, (IATA: SHI, ICAO: RORS)) is located on the island of Shimojishima in Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. It has the longest runway of any island in Japan south of the main island of Okinawa. Mitsubishi has built a low cost carrier terminal which began operating passenger flights in March 2019.
The prefecture operates the airport, which has been classified as a Third Class airport (otherwise known as a Type-3) since May 1979.
What are the closest Airports to Shimojishima Airport (SHI)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Miyako Airport (Miyako, Japan - 10 miles)
- Tarama Airport (Tarama, Japan - 32 miles)
- Ishigaki Airport (Ishigaki, Japan - 69 miles)
- Hateruma Airport (Taketomi, Japan - 100 miles)
- Yonaguni Airport (Yonaguni Jima, Japan - 139 miles)
- Kumejima Airport (Kumejima, Japan - 144 miles)
- Kerama Airport (Kerama, Japan - 162 miles)
- Aguni Airport (Aguni, Japan - 178 miles)
- Naha Airport (Okinawa, Japan - 182 miles)