Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for São Tomé International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About São Tomé International Airport (TMS)
|Address:||São Tomé, São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Country:||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Arrivals:||São Tomé International Airport (TMS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||São Tomé International Airport (TMS) Departures|
Wind: 2.76 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review São Tomé International Airport.
São Tomé International Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto Internacional de São Tomé) (IATA: TMS, ICAO: FPST) is a minor international airport located on São Tomé Island, 5 kilometres (3 mi) from the city of São Tomé. It is the main airport serving São Tomé and Príncipe.
The airport resides at an elevation of 33 feet (10 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 11/29 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,220 by 45 metres (7,283 ft × 148 ft).
What are the closest Airports to São Tomé International Airport (TMS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Principe Airport (Principe, Sao Tome and Principe - 101 miles)
- Port Gentil Airport (Port Gentil, Gabon - 160 miles)
- Libreville Leon M’ba International Airport (Libreville, Gabon - 187 miles)
- Omboue Hopital Airport (Omboue Hospial, Gabon - 222 miles)
- Bata Airport (Bata, Equatorial Guinea - 238 miles)
- Lambarene Airport (Lambarene, Gabon - 255 miles)
- Malabo Airport (Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 271 miles)
- Tiko Airport (Tiko, Cameroon - 315 miles)
- Port Harcourt International Airport (Port Hartcourt, Nigeria - 321 miles)