Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sanya Phoenix International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX)
|Address:||Fenghuangzhen, Tianya, Sanya, Hainan, China|
|Arrivals:||Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 29°C |
Wind: 3 k/h
Pressure: 1007 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Sanya Phoenix International Airport.
Sanya Phoenix International Airport (IATA: SYX, ICAO: ZJSY) is an airport serving the city of Sanya in Hainan, the southernmost province of China. It is located about 15 km (9 mi) northwest of the city center.
Sanya Phoenix International Airport is a main airport hub and comprises close to ten thousand acres. The airstrip is about 3,400 metres (11,200 feet) long and 60 metres (200 feet) wide, which satisfies the take off and landing requirements of a fully weighted Boeing 747, Airbus A340 or other large aircraft. Sanya Airport handled 16,191,930 passengers, making it the 18th busiest airport in China in terms of passengers, and 22nd busiest in terms of movements with 108,532 in 2015.
What are the closest Airports to Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Haikou Meilan Airport (Haikou, China - 132 miles)
- Phu Bai Airport (Hue, Vietnam - 173 miles)
- Da Nang International Airport (Danang, Vietnam - 176 miles)
- Chu Lai International Airport (Chu Lai, Vietnam - 206 miles)
- Zhanjiang Airport (Zhanjiang, China - 210 miles)
- Beihai Airport (Beihai, China - 224 miles)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Haiphong, Vietnam - 246 miles)
- Vinh Airport (Vinh, Vietnam - 247 miles)
- Saravane Airport (Saravane, Laos - 268 miles)