Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for San Salvador Airport Duty Free shopping.
About San Salvador Airport (ZSA)
|Arrivals:||San Salvador Airport (ZSA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||San Salvador Airport (ZSA) Departures|
Wind: 4.08 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review San Salvador Airport.
San Salvador Airport (IATA: ZSA, ICAO: MYSM), also known as Cockburn Town Airport, is an airport in San Salvador, Bahamas.
San Salvador International Airport is one of the few airports in the Bahamas that has Instrument rating landing for aeroplanes, and as a result aircraft can now land at ZSA after official sunset (with local civil aviation permission).
Bahamas Customs and Immigration is present at ZSA between normal working hours of 9am-5pm. The main carrier at ZSA is the national flag carrier Bahamasair, which has daily flights to and from Nassau. Club Med, a major hotel on the island, also has charter jet service flights direct from Paris, Montreal and New York.
As of May 18, 2015 FBO and handling services is provided by Odyssey Aviation (San Salvador). The development include a 1,200 sq feet FBO and a 25,000 gallon Jet A-1 fuel storage facility.
What are the closest Airports to San Salvador Airport (ZSA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Rum Cay Airport (Port Nelson, Bahamas - 33 miles)
- Stella Maris Airport (Stella Maris, Bahamas - 58 miles)
- New Bight Airport (Cat Island, Bahamas - 61 miles)
- Deadman’s Cay Airport (Dead Man's Cay, Bahamas - 71 miles)
- Arthur’s Town Airport (Arthur's Town, Bahamas - 82 miles)
- George Town Airport (George Town, Bahamas - 90 miles)
- Exuma International Airport (Great Exuma, Bahamas - 92 miles)
- Colonel Hill Airport (Colonel Hill, Bahamas - 94 miles)
- Spring Point Airport (Spring Point, Bahamas - 117 miles)