Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Samaná El Catey International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Samaná El Catey International Airport (AZS)
|Address:||32000, Dominican Republic|
|Arrivals:||Samaná El Catey International Airport (AZS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Samaná El Catey International Airport (AZS) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 25°C|
Wind: 3.1 k/h
Pressure: 1020 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.Been to Samaná El Catey International Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Samaná La Majagua International Airport (IATA: AZS, ICAO: MDMA), also called Aeropuerto Internacional Presidente Juan Bosch (AISA), is a new international airport that opened on 6 November 2006, serving the province of Samaná in the Dominican Republic.
The airport is located near the village of La Majagua, some 8 km (5.0 mi) west of Sánchez, at the base of the mountainous peninsula Cape Samana. Local travel times are given as 30 minutes drive to Las Terrenas, 40 minutes drive to the provincial capital, Santa Barbara de Samaná, and approximately one hour drive to Las Galeras.
The airport’s new runway is 3000 m x 45 m, flexible pavement load-rated PCN 66 F/A/W/T, designed to accommodate a Boeing 747. The terminal can accommodate 4 Boeing 747 aircraft simultaneously, albeit with a peak flow of 600 passengers per hour.
Closest Airports To (AZS)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Arroyo Barril Airport (Samana, Dominican Republic - 16 miles)
- La Isabela International Airport (La Isabela, Dominican Republic - 51 miles)
- San Isidro Air Base (San Isidoro, Dominican Republic - 53 miles)
- Cibao International Airport (Santiago, Dominican Republic - 57 miles)
- Herrera Airport (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 57 miles)
- Las Américas Airport (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 58 miles)
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 64 miles)
- Constanza – Expedición 14 de Junio National Airport (Constanza, Dominican Republic - 69 miles)
- Casa De Campo International Airport (La Romana, Dominican Republic - 78 miles)