Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA)
|Address:||First Ave, Finningley, Doncaster DN9 3RH|
|Arrivals:||Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA) Departures|
Wind: 5.66 k/h
Pressure: 1019 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
3.9 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield (IATA: DSA, ICAO: EGCN) is an international airport located at the former RAF Finningley station at Finningley, in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster within South Yorkshire, England. The airport lies 3 miles (5 kilometres) southeast of Doncaster and 18 mi (29 km) east of Sheffield. Handling 857,109 passengers in 2015, Robin Hood Airport is the smaller of Yorkshire’s two large commercial airports, the other being Leeds Bradford Airport.
The airport was initially operated by Peel Airports, a division of The Peel Group. At this time, Peel Airports also owned and managed Liverpool John Lennon Airport and City Airport Manchester. Peel Airports also owned a 75% stake in Durham Tees Valley Airport, the remaining 25% being owned by local councils in the DTVA area. Doncaster Sheffield Airport has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence (Number P876) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction.
Shopping at Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- Game Grid
- Alpha Airport Shopping
- World News
What are the closest Airports to Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sandtoft Airfield (Sandtoft, United Kingdom - 8 miles)
- Retford Gamston Airport (Repton, United Kingdom - 14 miles)
- Sheffield City Heliport (Fowlmere, United Kingdom - 17 miles)
- RAF Scampton (Scampton, United Kingdom - 22 miles)
- Sherburn-In-Elmet Airfield (Leeds, United Kingdom - 23 miles)
- Brough Airport (Brough, United Kingdom - 25 miles)
- Leeds East Airport (Church Fenton, United Kingdom - 26 miles)
- Humberside Airport (Humberside, United Kingdom - 28 miles)
- RAF Waddington (Waddington, United Kingdom - 30 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
If you are travelling to United Kingdom from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering United Kingdom from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods