Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport (HRE)
|Phone:||+263 4 585 073|
|Arrivals:||Harare International Airport (HRE) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Harare International Airport (HRE) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 16.11°C |
Wind: 1.34 k/h
Pressure: 1023 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport.
The Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport (IATA: HRE, ICAO: FVHA), formerly known as the Harare International Airport, is an international airport in Harare, Zimbabwe. It is the largest airport in the country and serves as the base of Air Zimbabwe. The airport is operated by the Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe. It was originally built as Salisbury Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport (HRE)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Charles Prince Airport (Harare, Zimbabwe - 17 miles)
- Mutoko Airport (Mutoko, Zimbabwe - 80 miles)
- Mutare Airport (Mutare, Zimbabwe - 124 miles)
- Thornhill Air Base (Gwert, Zimbabwe - 131 miles)
- Masvingo International Airport (Masvingo, Zimbabwe - 148 miles)
- Chimoio Airport (Chimoio, Mozambique - 174 miles)
- Zvishavane Airport (Zvishavane, Zimbabwe - 175 miles)
- Kariba International Airport (Kariba, Zimbabwe - 176 miles)
- Mana Pools Airport (Mana Pools, Zimbabwe - 188 miles)