Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Resistencia International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Resistencia International Airport (RES)
|Address:||Chaco Province, Argentina|
|Arrivals:||Resistencia International Airport (RES) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Resistencia International Airport (RES) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.47°C|
Wind: 3.1 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Resistencia International Airport.
Resistencia International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Resistencia) (IATA: RES, ICAO: SARE) is an airport in Chaco Province, Argentina serving the city of Resistencia, built in 1965 while the terminal was completed in 1971. It is also known as Aeropuerto de Resistencia General José de San Martín.
It has a 6,500 square metres (70,000 sq ft) passenger terminal, 128,850 square metres (1,386,900 sq ft) of runways, a 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres) platform (which can support large airliners such as a Boeing 747), parking for 150 cars and it is the base of the RANE (Región Aérea Noreste). In 2007, 99,169 passengers left Resistencia in 2,957 flights.
It is operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000. Doctor Fernando Piragine Niveyro International Airport, serving Corrientes, is 16 km (10 mi) from this airport, and it is usual to fly from one and return to the other.
😞 Sorry, no hotels found.
Closest Airports To (RES)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Corrientes Airport (Corrientes, Argentina - 18 miles)
- Carlos Miguel Gimenez Airport (Pilar, Paraguay - 60 miles)
- Formosa Airport (Formosa, Argentina - 100 miles)
- Goya Airport (Goya, Argentina - 115 miles)
- Reconquista Airport (Reconquista, Argentina - 127 miles)
- Juan De Ayolas Airport (Ayolas, Paraguay - 135 miles)
- Curuzu Cuatia Airport (Curuzu Cuatia, Argentina - 173 miles)
- Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (Asuncion, Paraguay - 180 miles)
- Libertador Gral D Jose De San Martin Airport (Posadas, Argentina - 189 miles)