Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Rayak Air Base Duty Free shopping.
About Rayak Air Base
|Phone:||+961 81 646 730|
|Arrivals:||Brewarrina Airport (BWQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dirranbandi Airport (DRN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 7.97°C|
Wind: 2.6 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Rayak Air Base.
Rayak Air Base (Arabic: قاعدة رياق الجوية Kaidat Rayak al-jawiya) (ICAO: OLRA) is Lebanon’s first air base and the place where the Lebanese Air Force was born on June 1, 1949. Located in the middle of the Bekaa Valley to the east, between the towns of Zahlé and Anjar, it symbolizes the Lebanese Air Force best and home for most of the aircraft types that have seen service and the final resting place for almost all retiring planes.
The airfield has been in use since 1914 by various foreign forces such as German, Ottoman, British and French.
Closest Airports To ()
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport (Beirut, Lebanon - 29 miles)
- Damascus International Airport (Damascus, Syria - 43 miles)
- Rene Mouawad Air Base (Kleiat, Lebanon - 51 miles)
- Ben Ya’akov Airport (Rosh Pina, Israel - 65 miles)
- Haifa International Airport (Haifa, Israel - 90 miles)
- Ramat David Air Base (Ramat David, Israel - 94 miles)
- Megiddo Airport (Megido Airstrip, Israel - 97 miles)
- King Hussein Air College (Mafraq, Jordan - 104 miles)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (Latakia, Syria - 107 miles)