Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Rafael Hernandez Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN)
|Address:||Hangar Rd, Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico|
|Arrivals:||Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) Departures|
Wind: 3.75 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Rafael Hernandez Airport.
Rafael Hernández Airport (IATA: BQN, ICAO: TJBQ, FAA LID: BQN) is a joint civil-military airport located in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. It is named after the Puerto Rican composer Rafael Hernández Marín and is the second largest international airport in Puerto Rico in the region of Porta del Sol, Puerto Rico’s west coast. It is also home to Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen. Rafael Hernandez Airport mainly serves Puerto Rican westerners living in the Eastern Region of the United States. The airport previously served as a focus city for PAWA Dominicana.
In the past, the airport has been served by major carriers like Capitol Air, Pan Am, Kiwi International Air Lines, TWA, American Airlines, and Delta Connection. Taesa flew in 1996 from Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City.
What are the closest Airports to Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Eugenio Maria De Hostos Airport (Mayaguez, Puerto Rico - 17 miles)
- Antonio Nery Juarbe Pol Airport (Arecibo, Puerto Rico - 30 miles)
- Mercedita Airport (Ponce, Puerto Rico - 50 miles)
- Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport (San Juan, Puerto Rico - 68 miles)
- San Juan Luis Munoz Airport (San Juan, Puerto Rico - 74 miles)
- Punta Cana International Airport (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - 81 miles)
- Diego Jimenez Torres Airport (Fajardo, Puerto Rico - 97 miles)
- Vieques Airport (Vieques Island, Puerto Rico - 110 miles)
- Casa De Campo International Airport (La Romana, Dominican Republic - 117 miles)