Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Querétaro Intercontinental Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO)
|Address:||Carretera Estatal 200 Lote 22500, Tequisquiapan, 76270 Colón Querétaro, QRO, Mexico|
|Phone:||+52 442 192 5500|
|Arrivals:||Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 17°C |
Wind: 5.14 k/h
Pressure: 1029 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Querétaro Intercontinental Airport.
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Intercontinental de Querétaro, IATA: QRO, ICAO: MMQT) is an international airport located in the municipalities of Colón and El Marqués, Querétaro, Mexico. It handles the national and international air traffic of the city of Querétaro and can also be used as an alternate airport to Mexico City International Airport.
It replaced the Ing. Fernando Espinoza Gutiérrez International Airport, which is no longer operational, in 2004.
On 31 August 2012, Aeroméxico announced that it will be building a maintenance base at Querétaro International Airport, and the construction for the new terminal will start shortly.
In 2016, the airport handled 637,752 passengers, and in 2017 it handled 807,228 passengers.
What are the closest Airports to Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (Celaya, Mexico - 46 miles)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (Morelia, Mexico - 76 miles)
- Guanajuato Airport (Del Bajio, Mexico - 87 miles)
- Toluca Airport (Toluca, Mexico - 97 miles)
- Mexico City Airport (Mexico City, Mexico - 109 miles)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (San Luis Potosi, Mexico - 123 miles)
- Tamuin Airport (Tamuin, Mexico - 132 miles)
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport (Cuernavaca, Mexico - 137 miles)
- Zamora Airport (Zamora, Mexico - 141 miles)