Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Prishtina Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Prishtina Airport (PRN)
|Address:||Rruga e Aeroportit 14060 Sllatinë E Madhe|
|Phone:||+381 38 5015021214|
|Arrivals:||Prishtina Airport (PRN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Prishtina Airport (PRN) Departures|
Wind: 5.66 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Prishtina Airport.
Prishtina International Airport “Adem Jashari” (Albanian: Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Prishtinës “Adem Jashari”; Serbian: Међународни аеродром Адем Јашари) (IATA: PRN, ICAO: BKPR) is an international airport located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) southwest of Pristina, Kosovo. It handles over 1.6 million passengers per year and is the only port of entry for air travelers to Kosovo.
The airport is under the authority of Kosovo. It is named after Adem Jashari, a leader of the Kosovo Liberation Army, and serves as a secondary hub for Adria Airways from Slovenia.
What are the closest Airports to Prishtina Airport (PRN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kukës Airport (Kukës, Albania - 49 miles)
- Skopje Alexander the Great Airport (Skopje, Macedonia - 52 miles)
- Nis Constantine Airport (Nis, Serbia - 67 miles)
- Gjadër Air Base (Gjadër, Albania - 88 miles)
- Podgorica Airport (Podgorica, Montenegro - 92 miles)
- Ohrid St. Paul the Apostle Airport (Ohrid, Macedonia - 97 miles)
- Tirana Airport (Tirana, Albania - 105 miles)
- Tivat Airport (Tivat, Montenegro - 119 miles)
- Sofia Airport (Sofia, Bulgaria - 121 miles)