Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (JPA)
|Address:||Aeroporto Internacional Presidente Castro Pinto, s/n - Aeroporto, João Pessoa - PB, 58308-901, Brazil|
|Phone:||+55 83 3041-4200|
|Arrivals:||Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (JPA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (JPA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 29°C |
Wind: 7.72 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport.
Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (IATA: JPA, ICAO: SBJP) is the airport serving João Pessoa, Brazil located in the adjoining municipality of Bayeux. The airport is named after João Pereira de Castro Pinto (1863-1944), a lawyer, writer and former Governor of the State of Paraíba.
What are the closest Airports to Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (JPA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Presidente João Suassuna Airport (Campina Grande, Brazil - 66 miles)
- Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport (Recife, Brazil - 68 miles)
- Governador Aluízio Alves Airport (Natal, Brazil - 100 miles)
- Caruaru Airport (Caruaru, Brazil - 107 miles)
- Zumbi dos Palmares Airport (Maceio, Brazil - 173 miles)
- Dix-Sept Rosado Airport (Mocord, Brazil - 214 miles)
- Arapiraca Airport (Arapiraca, Brazil - 215 miles)
- Paulo Afonso Airport (Paulo Alfonso, Brazil - 274 miles)
- Fernando de Noronha Airport (Fernando Do Noronha, Brazil - 286 miles)