Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Praia International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Praia International Airport
|Address:||R. do Aeroporto, Praia, Cape Verde|
|City:||Praia, Santiago Island|
|Phone:||+238 263 10 10|
|Arrivals:||Praia International Airport (RAI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Praia International Airport (RAI) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 23°C|
Wind: 9.3 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Praia International Airport.
Nelson Mandela International Airport (IATA: RAI, ICAO: GVNP), also known as Praia International Airport, is an airport located on Santiago Island in Cape Verde. It was opened in late 2005, replacing the old Francisco Mendes International Airport. It is located about 3 km northeast of central Praia in the southeastern part of the island of Santiago and is in the northern part of the neighbourhood of Achada Grande Tras.
Closest Airports To (RAI)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Maio Airport (Maio, Cape Verde - 25 miles)
- São Filipe Airport (Sao Filipe, Fogo Island, Cape Verde - 66 miles)
- Aristides Pereira Airport (Boa Vista, Cape Verde - 93 miles)
- Preguiça Airport (Sao Nocolau Island, Cape Verde - 126 miles)
- Amílcar Cabral International Airport (Amilcar Cabral, Cape Verde - 131 miles)
- Cesária Évora Airport (Liverpool, Canada - 168 miles)
- Léopold Sédar Senghor Airport (Dakar, Senegal - 401 miles)
- Banjul International Airport (Banjul, Gambia - 473 miles)
- Saint Louis Airport (St. Louis, Senegal - 473 miles)