Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Pondicherry Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Pondicherry Airport (PNY)
|Address:||Lawspet, Puducherry, 605008, India|
|Phone:||+91 413 225 5506|
|Arrivals:||Pondicherry Airport (PNY) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Pondicherry Airport (PNY) Departures|
Wind: 6.94 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Pondicherry Airport.
Pondicherry Airport (IATA: PNY, ICAO: VOPC) is an airport located at Lawspet in Puducherry, a Union territory of India. It is situated 8.1 km from the international community of Auroville. The airport has scheduled flights and operations of the local flying training school. In 2007, the Puducherry Government decided to expand the airport to accommodate larger aircraft and commissioned a new terminal building. The new terminal was inaugurated on 18 January 2013 with the arrival of a SpiceJet flight from Bangalore. After a gap of three years, the airport was operationalised again under the UDAN scheme in August 2017 with a daily flight to Hyderabad Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Pondicherry Airport (PNY)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Chennai Madras Airport (Madras, India - 75 miles)
- Tanjore Air Force Base (Tanjore, India - 99 miles)
- Tiruchirappalli International Airport (Tiruchirappalli, India - 112 miles)
- Tirupati Airport (Tirupeti, India - 116 miles)
- Salem Airport (Salem, India - 119 miles)
- Kankesanturai Airport (Jaffna, Sri Lanka - 151 miles)
- HAL Airport (Bangalore, India - 159 miles)
- Kempegowda Airport (Bangalore, India - 165 miles)
- Madurai Airport (Madurai, India - 188 miles)