Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Phu Quoc International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Phu Quoc International Airport (PQC)
|Address:||Tổ 2 Ấp, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang 922271, Vietnam|
|Phone:||+84 297 3595 959|
|Arrivals:||Phu Quoc International Airport (PQC) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Phu Quoc International Airport (PQC) Departures|
Wind: 6.17 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Phu Quoc International Airport.
Phu Quoc International Airport (Vietnamese: Sân bay quốc tế Phú Quốc or Cảng hàng không quốc tế Phú Quốc) (IATA: PQC, ICAO: VVPQ) is an international airport which was completed in 2012 on Phú Quốc Island, in southern Vietnam. The airport covers nearly 900ha in Duong To village, Phú Quốc island-district, Kiên Giang Province having been built at a cost of around VND 16.2 trillion (US$810 million) and is planned to be built in phases. The airport is 10 km from the previous Phu Quoc Airport, which it replaced. The airport was initially able to handle about 2.5 million passengers per annum, and the maximum capacity will be 7 million passengers per annum, with international destinations expected to include Singapore and Sihanoukville International Airport. The airport has a single 3000m runway, capable of handling aircraft like the Airbus A350 and Boeing 747. The construction was completed in November 2012 and was put into operation on 2 December 2012. The Vietnamese government expects the airport to facilitate the arrival of international tourists who are attracted to the island’s beaches.
What are the closest Airports to Phu Quoc International Airport (PQC)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sihanoukville International Airport (Sihanoukville, Cambodia - 37 miles)
- Rach Gia Airport (Rach Gia, Vietnam - 79 miles)
- Cà Mau Airport (Ca Mau, Vietnam - 106 miles)
- Phnom Penh Airport (Phnom-penh, Cambodia - 111 miles)
- Can Tho International Airport (Can Tho, Vietnam - 117 miles)
- Sonora Municipal Airport (Sonora, United States - 140 miles)
- Kampong Chhnang Airport (Kompong Chnang, Cambodia - 149 miles)
- Trat Airport (Trat, Thailand - 184 miles)
- Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - 186 miles)