Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Philip S. W. Goldson Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Philip S. W. Goldson Airport
|Arrivals:||Philip S. W. Goldson Airport (BZE) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Philip S. W. Goldson Airport (BZE) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 25°C|
Wind: 2.57 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Philip S. W. Goldson Airport.
Philip S. W. Goldson Airport (IATA: BZE, ICAO: MZBZ) is an airport that serves the nation of Belize’s largest city, Belize City along the eastern coast of Central America. It was named after politician Philip Stanley Wilberforce Goldson, who died in the year 2001.
Philip S. W. Goldson is at an elevation of 5 m (16 ft) and this means that both the airport and the entirety of Belize City are at risk of serious flooding due to its low elevation and coastal location. For this reason, Belize’s capital has been moved to Belmopan, but Philip S. W. Goldson Airport remains the largest and busiest in the country.
Philip S. W. Goldson is about 30 minutes drive from Belize City’s centre, in Ladyville. The best way to get to and from the city centre is via taxi. Although an airport bus service exists, it is very infrequent and unreliable.
Click here for the official airport website.
Closest Airports To (BZE)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Birchwood Airport (Belmopan, Belize - 36 miles)
- Santa Cruz Airport (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 52 miles)
- Chetumal International Airport (Chetumal, Mexico - 67 miles)
- Mundo Maya International Airport (Flores, Guatemala - 112 miles)
- Puerto Barrios Airport (Puerto Barrios, Guatemala - 126 miles)
- Tela Airport (Tela, Honduras - 134 miles)
- Utila Airport (Utila, Honduras - 137 miles)
- Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport (Roatan, Honduras - 145 miles)
- San Pedro Sula Airport (San Pedro Sula, Honduras - 146 miles)