Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for North Eleuthera Airport Duty Free shopping.
About North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)
|Address:||Airport Road, Bahamas|
|Arrivals:||North Eleuthera Airport (ELH) Arrivals|
|Departures:||North Eleuthera Airport (ELH) Departures|
Wind: 5.04 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review North Eleuthera Airport.
North Eleuthera Airport is an airport in North Eleuthera on Eleuthera in the Bahamas (IATA: ELH, ICAO: MYEH). It serves the outlying islands of Harbour Island and Spanish Wells as well as the northernmost third of Eleuthera Island.
What are the closest Airports to North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Governor’s Harbour Airport (Governor's Harbor, Bahamas - 26 miles)
- Nassau Paradise Island Airport (Nassau, Bahamas - 47 miles)
- Rock Sound Airport (Rock Sound, Bahamas - 51 miles)
- Sandy Point Airport (Sandy Point, Bahamas - 57 miles)
- Lynden Pindling Airport (Nassau, Bahamas - 58 miles)
- Normans Cay Airport (Norman's Cay, Bahamas - 61 miles)
- Great Harbour Cay Airport (Bullocks Harbour, Bahamas - 74 miles)
- Chub Cay Airport (Chub Cay, Bahamas - 75 miles)
- Marsh Harbour International Airport (Marsh Harbor, Bahamas - 76 miles)