Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Naypyidaw Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Naypyidaw Airport (NYT)
|Address:||Naypyidaw Union Territory, (Yelegwe), Myanmar (Burma)|
|Phone:||+95 67 810 9111|
|Arrivals:||Naypyidaw Airport (NYT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Naypyidaw Airport (NYT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 27.48°C|
Wind: 1.77 k/h
Pressure: 999.68 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Naypyidaw Airport.
Nay Pyi Taw International Airport, (Burmese: နေပြည်တော် အပြည်ပြည်ဆိုင်ရာ လေဆိပ်; previously known as Ela Airport), is located 16 kilometers southeast of Nay Pyi Taw, the capital of Myanmar. Before the foundation of Nay Pyi Taw, this was referred to as the airport of the nearby town of Pyinmana. The airport officially opened on 19 December 2011.
Closest Airports To (NYT)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Taungoo Airport (Taungoo, Burma - 43 miles)
- Loikaw Airport (Loikaw, Burma - 66 miles)
- Pyay Airport (Pyay, Burma - 82 miles)
- Heho Airport (Heho, Burma - 87 miles)
- Meiktila Air Base (Meiktila, Burma - 90 miles)
- Magway Airport (Magwe, Burma - 90 miles)
- Shante Air Base (Shante, Burma - 93 miles)
- Mae Hong Son Airport (Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 118 miles)
- Lanywa Airport (Lanywa, Burma - 127 miles)