Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Nanjing Lukou Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Nanjing Lukou Airport (NKG)
|Address:||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing, Jiangning, Yingbin Rd, 禄口街道南京禄口国际机场|
|Arrivals:||Nanjing Lukou Airport (NKG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Nanjing Lukou Airport (NKG) Departures|
Wind: 1 k/h
Pressure: 999 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Nanjing Lukou Airport.
Nanjing Lukou International Airport (IATA: NKG, ICAO: ZSNJ) is the main airport serving Nanjing (the capital of Jiangsu Province) and a major airport serving the Yangtze River Delta area. As of 2016, it is the 12th busiest civil airport in China. It is located in the suburban Jiangning District, over 35 km (22 mi) south of the city center, and is connected to Nanjing and neighboring towns by expressways. Phase I of the Ninggao Intercity Line and Line S1 of the Nanjing Metro link the airport with Nanjing South Railway Station.
Nanjing is the hub for China Eastern Airlines’ Jiangsu Company, and a focus city for Shenzhen Airlines. China Southern Airlines and Xiamen Airlines also operate a considerable number of flights there. Nanjing is the main base for China Postal Airlines, with pure cargo service to all major cities in China, handling express mail and cargo transportation for China Post. In 2013, the airport handled 15,011,792 passengers and 255,788.6 tonnes of freight.
What are the closest Airports to Nanjing Lukou Airport (NKG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Wuhu Air Base (Wuhu, China - 36 miles)
- Changzhou Benniu Airport (Changzhou, China - 55 miles)
- Yangzhou Taizhou Airport (Yangzhou, China - 76 miles)
- Hefei Luogang International Airport (Hefei, China - 92 miles)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport (Wuxi, China - 94 miles)
- Suzhou Guangfu Airport (Suzhou, China - 97 miles)
- Rugao Air Base (Rugao, China - 102 miles)
- Bengbu Airport (Bengbu, China - 118 miles)
- Anqing Tianzhushan Airport (Anqing, China - 134 miles)