Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Naha Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Naha Airport
|Address:||150 Kagamizu, Naha, Okinawa Prefecture 901-0142, Japan|
|Arrivals:||Naha Airport (OKA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Naha Airport (OKA) Departures|
Wind: 8.75 k/h
Pressure: 999 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Naha Airport.
Naha Airport (那覇空港, Naha Kūkō) (IATA: OKA, ICAO: ROAH) is a second class airport located 4 km (2.5 mi) west of the city hall in Naha, Okinawa. It is Japan’s seventh busiest airport and the primary air terminal for passengers and cargo traveling to and from Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, and handles scheduled international traffic to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, and China. The airport is also home to Naha Air Base of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force.
Congested Naha Airport served 14,495,054 passengers in FY2006, roughly similar numbers in 2012. Its single 3,000 m (9,843 ft) runway handles in excess of 150 flights daily, close to maximum capacity.
- Domestic Terminal (1999) – replaced former domestic terminal, extended to include LCCT, other extensions works to conclude in 2016.
- LCCT Terminal (2012) – north annex of domestic terminal (Peach Domestic & International and Vanilla Air only).
- New International Terminal (2014) – replaced old international terminal
- Cargo Terminal (2009) – Former domestic terminal became the cargo terminal
What are the closest Airports to Naha Airport (OKA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kadena Air Base (Kadena, Japan - 13 miles)
- Kerama Airport (Kerama, Japan - 22 miles)
- Aguni Airport (Aguni, Japan - 37 miles)
- Ie Shima Auxiliary Air Base (Iejima, Japan - 37 miles)
- Ie Jima Airport (Ie, Japan - 37 miles)
- Kumejima Airport (Kumejima, Japan - 59 miles)
- Yoron Airport (Yoron, Japan - 75 miles)
- Okierabu Airport (Okierabu, Japan - 107 miles)
- Tokunoshima Airport (Tokunoshima, Japan - 136 miles)