Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Nagoya Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Nagoya Airport (NKM)
|Address:||Japan, Aichi Prefecture, Nishikasugai District, Toyoyama, 大字豊場|
|Arrivals:||Nagoya Airport (NKM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Nagoya Airport (NKM) Departures|
Wind: 4.15 k/h
Pressure: 1006 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Nagoya Airport.
Nagoya Airfield (名古屋飛行場 Nagoya Hikōjō) (IATA: NKM, ICAO: RJNA), also known as Komaki Airport or Nagoya Airport, is an airport which lies within the local government areas of Toyoyama, Komaki, Kasugai and Nagoya in Aichi Prefecture, Japan. It was an international airport but is now a domestic secondary airport serving Nagoya. (The current primary civil airport for Nagoya is Chūbu Centrair International Airport in Tokoname.)
It is the main hub for FDA (Fuji Dream Airlines), the only airline that offers scheduled transport service from the airfield. It is also used for general aviation and as an airbase.
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation is headquartered in the airport’s terminal building, and its parent company Mitsubishi Heavy Industries produces the Mitsubishi Regional Jet aircraft at a factory adjacent to the airport.
What are the closest Airports to Nagoya Airport (NKM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Gifu Airport (Gifu, Japan - 10 miles)
- Chubu Centrair Airport (Nagoya, Japan - 28 miles)
- Akeno Airport (Akeno, Japan - 52 miles)
- Hamamatsu Airport (Hamamatsu, Japan - 56 miles)
- Fukui Airport (Fukui, Japan - 73 miles)
- Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport (, - 78 miles)
- Shizuhama Airport (Yaizu, Japan - 84 miles)
- Komatsu Airport (Kanazawa, Japan - 84 miles)
- Matsumoto Airport (Matsumoto, Japan - 84 miles)