Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (CZL)
|Phone:||+213 31 81 01 24|
|Arrivals:||Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (CZL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (CZL) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 13°C |
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport.
Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (IATA: CZL, ICAO: DABC), also known as Mohamed Boudiaf Airport, is an airport in Algeria, located approximately 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) south of Constantine; about 320 kilometres (200 mi) east-southeast of Algiers.
What are the closest Airports to Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (CZL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Batna Airport (Batna, Algeria - 40 miles)
- Jijel Ferhat Abbas Airport (Jijel, Algeria - 55 miles)
- Ain Arnat Airport (Setif, Algeria - 73 miles)
- Rabah Bitat Airport (Annaba, Algeria - 76 miles)
- Soummam Airport (Bejaja, Algeria - 91 miles)
- Cheikh Larbi Tébessi Airport (Tebessa, Algeria - 103 miles)
- Biskra Airport (Biskra, Algeria - 114 miles)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (Tabarka, Tunisia - 134 miles)
- Bou Saada Airport (Bou Saada, Algeria - 151 miles)